Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This week sucks...

This is my Tyler week. On Friday my baby has been gone for 11 years. Thats almost 3 times the time he was alive. And that is absurd. This week makes me want to sulk, cuss, lock my door and not go anywhere near public. I don't wanna talk. And poor Trai, he just doesn't understand that EVER much less now. Bless his heart, how I love him. Anyway, so today I want to sit in my bed and chainsmoke and sulk. Because I'm ill as a hornet and as emotional as I can be. Just makes me wonder, how many people that I love must I watch die? 2 of my children, my grandaddy, his brother, my cousin at 16, my great grandparents, and now my mom? Really? You gotta be kidding me right? I don't know, it just don't seem right, sitting here listening to angry music, posting to this blog, chainsmoking newports and verging on tears, but somehow it makes me feel better...

2 comments: